Falling forward

golfdub

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi, recently v started to lose my balance and fall forward. Lately Iv been trying to get my hips moving better on the downswing and making sure the club is following through down the line.

It feels like the weight is on the balls of my feet and I can wriggle my toes in address position so Im a bit confused.
Also my position seems to look good and I don't think I'm leaning to far over the ball.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maybe totally wrong. But sounds like, in your endeavour to follow though on line your leaning forward with the follow though to stop, the club taking the normal path around your body. Hope that makes sense. I know what I'm trying to say. But it does not go into words easy. Well for me anyway!

Slicer30

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
This happens me as well when I try to focus on getting the club towards the target after impact.

check your finishing position, I usually end up with the club finishing way out in front of me, instead of over my left shoulder.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fall forward, as in towards the ball? Not towards the target.

Double-check your posture. I posted on here (ages ago) about taking your golf posture facing a wall, so your forehead is touching the wall.

It's not an exact science, BUT see how far your feet are away from the base of the wall.