F.S. Clearout: 2 x Stiff Shafts for TM, Odyssey Weight Kits, Nike Waterproofs..

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Have received a few new golfing goods so have some spares to move on:

KuroKage TiNi 60S Driver Shaft. In 'as new' condition. TM adaptor to fit M1, M2, R15, SLDR, RBZ 2 etc. Looking £60 posted

Matrix Ozik White Tie 5Q3 Stiff. in 'as new' condition. TM adaptor to fit M1, M2, R15, SLDR, RBZ 2 etc Looking £60 posted

Nike Storm Fit Waterproof Trousers. Black Size Large. Brand new with Tags. Looking £25 posted

Odyssey Putter Weight Kits - one for Metal X Milled and one for Tank Cruiser. Looking £15 posted each

Any questions just drop me a PM.

Will

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Last edited:

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Will have a look at my Metal X Milled when I get home, potentially interested in the weights, think they look a bit different though.

Mine is a black head and think the weights have a yellow element to them

Edit: Looks like the yellow portion sits over the actual weight with the screw in the middle, will double check tonight and send a pm

Last edited:

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Will have a look at my Metal X Milled when I get home, potentially interested in the weights, think they look a bit different though.

Mine is a black head and think the weights have a yellow element to them

Edit: Looks like the yellow portion sits over the actual weight with the screw in the middle, will double check tonight and send a pm

These should be the correct weights for your putter. The yellow bit does just sit over the weight like a retaining clip. I actually think i have a spare yellow thing too that I will throw in if I can find it.....

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Matrix shaft, Nike waterproofs and Metal X weights all sold and posted out.

Edit:I now also have an XL pair of the waterproof trousers if anyone is keen?