Evnroll putters

Kevblue

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Tried one today on Quintic launch monitor - WOW!

The claim that they travel the same distance off a toe/heel strike as it does off a center strike seems to be true and the frankly ridiculous claim that the ball "gears" back to the intended line off a mishit putt isn't quite so ridiculous! The claims they make are backed up by the launch monitor results.

They are certainly not cheap but i'm going to be buying one.

If you haven't heard of them, look them up on Youtube.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I got mine almost 12 months ago and having merrily skipped from putter to putter I finally have one that I just cannot see leaving the bag.

Took me a bit of time to get used to the heavier head however my distance control is so good in comparison and I do think the tech works.

Downside is that, as you say, not cheap!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I like the look of the ER6 but at that price I'd rather opt for the new Ping offerings if I'm honest as I've had mixed results with heavy putters in the past. However you can't get past their claims and the technology and so it's tempting to give one a try. I think Silvermere are doing a test day soon so I might have to indulge my curiosity

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
If the ball hasn't been hit on the intended line how does it know what the intended line is, is it a kind of mind reading putter or does it actually know where the hole is and just seeks it out. I'm confused
:confused:

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I will be ordering the ER2!

What did you go for?

ER1 for me. Best results out of a good bunch. Never thought I'd be able to use a blade style putter!

6 months on and the love is still strong.

Distance control / consistency is freaky. Have fun when it arrives!

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So all you folks using these, how many putts per round do you average ?

I don't do stats. They can be misleading and are a pain in the plums to collect / distracting.

What I know is;

My 3 putts per round have plummeted.
I am confident of getting down in 2 from most places on the green (barring a mental error).
I rarely leave anything 6 to 8 feet short from distance any more.
Within 6 feet am now pretty decent.
4 feet rarely miss.

Finally, when practicing, my distance control is pretty nailed on.

That'll do for me.

D

Deleted member 15344

I don't do stats. They can be misleading and are a pain in the plums to collect / distracting.

What I know is;

My 3 putts per round have plummeted.
I am confident of getting down in 2 from most places on the green (barring a mental error).
I rarely leave anything 6 to 8 feet short from distance any more.
Within 6 feet am now pretty decent.
4 feet rarely miss.

Finally, when practicing, my distance control is pretty nailed on.

That'll do for me.

And the ultimate test ? Scores reduced due to more putts dropped and HC coming down ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Scores for sure.

Handicap will have to wait for qualifiers to start :(

Good work - someone else i know has got one and its clearly improved his scoring over the winter. He hasnt used it on quick greens yet though

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I get that but if your driving goes off then your handicap may not improve even if your putting is brilliant. The thread is about the benefits of these putters. The putter can only impact on one aspect of your game and if it does that then you can't ask more of it.