England Golf portal medal score upload missing.

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
Has any one played yesterday in competition and found the score not uploaded onto England Golf portal ? We played our medal and found all scores on HDID but only some got onto portal. Means mine which doing the maths would of been one of my best 8 is missing, also how does this affect the ones that did upload regards how difficult course was as they not got all the scores from the days play ? Does anyone know if will eventually upload or should club contact England Golf?

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
hi. Yeh all done correctly and showing on HDID in comp results, just seems about half scores have not been uploaded on to portal. Even handicap sec doesn’t know why and his score not uploaded either. You would of thought if on HDID then would be on England Golf?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
From another thread (just posted)

"The England Golf WHS Platform was having a meltdown most of yesterday and some scores weren't synchronised automatically from clubs' ISV systems.

We use ClubV1/HowDidIDo, which (when working) uploads all scores instantly, and I had to manually force about a dozen scores to synchronise in the evening. Your handicap committee may need to check their system and do the same."

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
From another thread (just posted)

"The England Golf WHS Platform was having a meltdown most of yesterday and some scores weren't synchronised automatically from clubs' ISV systems.

We use ClubV1/HowDidIDo, which (when working) uploads all scores instantly, and I had to manually force about a dozen scores to synchronise in the evening. Your handicap committee may need to check their system and do the same."
Thanks for the heads up will send on to handicap sec.