Energy Renewals

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
£250 pm but will reduce shortly as have built up a good credit balance.

Remember we've got the end of the government help and an energy price rise scheduled for April. I'm paying £300pm and it looks like with the rises coming up that'll have to be increased in order to build up credit for the next winter.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Remember we've got the end of the government help and an energy price rise scheduled for April. I'm paying £300pm and it looks like with the rises coming up that'll have to be increased in order to build up credit for the next winter.
We are 'only' paying £200/month and despite best efforts to keep an eye things the fact that we have had builders using our electricity and often have had the heating trying to warm up a freezing cold house, we are quite significantly in 'debt' to the power company. We will review our monthly payment when we know whats happening post the next change and when we have a better idea of our own ongoing usage costs.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Just to share, have now had comms from the leccy company saying they will be paying the £200 soon 🕑
Ooh and it arrived today 🙂. Along with the message that they predict the leccy monthly payments need to increase by 63% ☹🤐
Easy come, easy go.

Any news your side @fundy ?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
All factored in subject to the exact price rise.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Announcement from our Course Manager
Following recent winter work amongst the trees, we have logs for sale.
Builder’s Bag of unseasoned ASH logs, split (size will suit log burners), available for collection.
The logs are stored at the Greens Sheds.
We currently have x8 bags available at the moment……that’s about 4,500 logs!
A builder’s bag (approx. 1m3) is £95.
Fridays between 1200 & 1400h you can drive into the green shed compound and load up as much as you wish from your bag.
More logs will become available over the next few weeks.

I have no idea but is that a good price?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Builder’s Bag of unseasoned ASH logs, split (size will suit log burners), available for collection.
Fridays between 1200 & 1400h you can drive into the green shed compound and load up as much as you wish from your bag.

Bargain :)

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

I have no idea but is that a good price?

I would buy the lot 😁

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I'm on the standard variable rate, have only been in the house for just over 3 weeks, but our monthly price set at £239 based on previous owner use (family of 5). Our previous house was a 3 bed detached built 1992, which was pretty cool and took a fair bit to heat, but was paying £150 a month. New house is a 4 bed detached built 2009 and seems a hell of a lot more efficient in energy conservation. The heating switches itself off frequently as the room temp has exceeded the Hive setting, something the old house rarely did. On the electric front, the solar panels on the roof definitely seem to be a bonus. I'm working from home full time, computer on all day, only use washer and dishwasher in daytime, costing me just about £2 a day in total.