EGU covering Adverse/Extreme Weather Reference Guide & Supporting Rules for WHS Purposes

Jules rules

Visit site
Expect you are aware of the document produced by EGU covering Adverse/Extreme Weather Reference Guide & Supporting Rules for WHS Purposes . Which replaces winter checklist .. MLR E-2 Cleaning ball has been immediately adopted at our club in qualifying competition. today with lift clean and place for the whole course… whilst new model local rules show general area and to be adopted for specific areas we had a blanket rule for all rough . I wish the rules were clearer and not always open to interpretation.
I can see this being implemented all the time throughout the winter.

What are your thoughts about this document.

Attachments

• extreme weather support document v1.pdf
    332 KB · Views: 11

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Expect you are aware of the document produced by EGU covering Adverse/Extreme Weather Reference Guide & Supporting Rules for WHS Purposes . Which replaces winter checklist .. MLR E-2 Cleaning ball has been immediately adopted at our club in qualifying competition. today with lift clean and place for the whole course… whilst new model local rules show general area and to be adopted for specific areas we had a blanket rule for all rough . I wish the rules were clearer and not always open to interpretation.

I don’t open any document attached to a message from a sender I am not 100% confident is genuine.

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site

MLR-2 is lift clean and REPLACE, is that what you mean. Lift clean and place is MLR-3 and is limited to area's cut to fairway height or less for scores played with it in place to be acceptable.

Jules rules

Visit site
MLR-2 is lift clean and REPLACE, is that what you mean. Lift clean and place is MLR-3 and is limited to area's cut to fairway height or less for scores played with it in place to be acceptable.
Yes MLR-2 we had a qualifier today with lift clean and replace in the rough…

Jules rules

Visit site
Sorry yes I’m referring to MLR-2 lift clean and replace in the rough.. I can see we will have this rule throughout the winter… rather than only when it’s needed…

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We had discussed the lift clean and replace several years ago as it was felt it would be to open to abuse (not being replaced in the precise original location)