Dumbarnie Links £29 for Healthcare Heroes

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Shame it's in Scotland, and by that I mean it's a bit far from Kent to travel! Great promotion though.

I've got a Coastguard email address and ID. That might work!

I believe Coast Guard counts - they're included in the Blue Light Card scheme (which has a ton of discounts for emergency services.)

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
They do... I emailed them this morning from my HM Coastguard email address. Not sure of I can get there this month though. They didn't write to the organisations telling them this, I think word percolated out! I am not a Coastguard in the "dangling from the helicopter" sense, but I am working on the new funky ship to shore emergency radio system. So without that, you'd issue a distress call, and no one turns up to rescue you! My ID Pass would get me the cheap fee! Although there are folk more deserving!

I sent their email reply to one of our Ops Staff Officers to send round the chaps to see if any takers.

I wonder if I could drive up, stay over, play Siloth, then drive over the Border and play it the day after?? :) Last week in July!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Dornoch and Nairn have been doing a free round for NHS staff, not sure if it's for other services or not, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the open venues were too.

Boomy

Visit site
They do... I emailed them this morning from my HM Coastguard email address. Not sure of I can get there this month though. They didn't write to the organisations telling them this, I think word percolated out! I am not a Coastguard in the "dangling from the helicopter" sense, but I am working on the new funky ship to shore emergency radio system. So without that, you'd issue a distress call, and no one turns up to rescue you! My ID Pass would get me the cheap fee! Although there are folk more deserving!

I sent their email reply to one of our Ops Staff Officers to send round the chaps to see if any takers.

I wonder if I could drive up, stay over, play Siloth, then drive over the Border and play it the day after?? :) Last week in July!

Sounds like a super plan! and I’d happily sign you on as my guest at Silloth if you can reciprocate at Dumbarnie for £29 ?