Dorset ????

Gazzery

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi there Gary here from Weymouth in Dorset, looking for for a game any time, a nice few courses, Halstock, Cheddington, Wolfdale, Folke, drop me a line if your up 4 > 18 some time

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'll be up for a game when it gets lighter in the evenings, might have to beet half way between Bournemouth and Weymouth if thats ok.

Maybe Bulbury Woods at Lytchett Matravers just under an hour from both of us or may Ilse of Purbeck just over an hour.

anyone else fancy it?

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Nooooooooo - not Bulbury Woods! I live in Lytchett - we can do Canford Magna if you want. Or Dudsbury. Or Knighton Heath. Or East Dorset. They are all better than Bulbury!

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Del, High H/C's are not problem, I to am one so not to worry.

Canford, I like Dudsbury, and would like to play both Canford and Knighton Heath. I played Bulbury on my 30th nearly 5 years ago now and from what I can remember thought it was an OK course??

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Harry - Bulbury has evolved in the last 10 years. It does suffer from internal out of bounds, shortness and inconsistency in greens because 3 of them have been rebuilt to a different spec. There's a couple of places where it was extended that are just up and down regulation par 4's in the extra field that was bought. There are some good holes, and I think it's OK, but there are much better tracks close by. Once the light evenings get here I'd be happy to organise something at Canford.

Cheers