Disastrous trick shot

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Reminds me of my youth in the days before safety matches.

I would wrap a match head tightly in foil then [on the first tee of course] place it against the back centre of the ball when teeing off.
This resulted in quite a loud bang when struck.

Guaranteed to turn a few heads.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site

I would wrap a match head tightly in foil then [on the first tee of course] place it against the back centre of the ball when teeing off.

I'm sooooooo going to try that

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
eejit
could have set his tent on fire
those nylon jobbies really go up well

On Summer camp, a couple of the scouts were caught messing about with matches very near to their tent.
we had a very old ripped hike tent which was going to be dumped, so got everyone together for a demo of what not to do.
It was set alight by 1 discarded match which was no longer flaming, but smoking, after 15 seconds it just went up (OK i'd squirted a bit of BBQ lighter fluid in it for dramatic effect)

think the scouts got the message :)

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site

That has to be one for the Old Farts v Whipper Snappers next year, should see a few old farts off before a ball has even been struck.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Now that would look good when done with an old club made out of RSJ steel, but would love to see it done with and M2 and see if it does owt to the club face.