Critique my swing

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
What's with the pigeon toe'd setup?

Why are the hands so far down the club?

Do you hit full shots the same way?

Er. How's you grip? Specially the Left Hand.

Weight not forward enough at impact imo - off the back foot.

Nice rhythm and follow through though!

fraz101

Visit site
What's with the pigeon toe'd setup?

Why are the hands so far down the club?

Do you hit full shots the same way?

Er. How's you grip? Specially the Left Hand.

Weight not forward enough at impact imo - off the back foot.

Nice rhythm and follow through though!

The park i was practising at is only 100yards so wanted a fullish swing hence gripping further down the club.

I was told my left hand grip was too weak and i need to be able to see 2-3 knuckles when gripping (it has cured my slice)....is my left hand too far round now?

How do i improve my weight distribution? any tips?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I was told my left hand grip was too weak and i need to be able to see 2-3 knuckles when gripping (it has cured my slice)....is my left hand too far round now?

How do i improve my weight distribution? any tips?

Seems to be a bit far the other way now. Stop the vid at 7 secs and see ho many look visible?

Well, some would suggest starting with weight on the left and keeping it there!

But if you try to get the feeling that you are hitting down on the ball, it should help. Trying to hit it hard - but still under control - should force yourself to adjust. You may need to change to air-balls as that field wont be long enough. Longish grass isn't actually conducive to getting into this habit - where divots are created, but after the ball - as the results from longish grass are better if you actually get under the ball - which promotes flipping! Using the barest lie available promotes a much better 'attack'!