Cricket Champions trophy .. wat a farce way 2 end

V

vkurup

Watching the Eng v India Champions Trophy final. What a farce way to end.. reduced to a T20 final. India has been a force to reckon on tour, but England choked on this one. I thought with Bopara & Morgan, England had it in the bag. But Dhoni is coolest captain around. What a game from India. Well deserved win.

Also shows the benefits of the IPL trickling through to the National team. With all the old greats having retired, the young Turks are having a field day. When will we use the EPL to produce a great national team??

Also, while at it, can someone explain the Bell stumping....

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
England choked yet again, they should have moved the batting line up about, but yet again they stuck firm and lost.

As for Bells stumping, the 3 rd umpire just got it wrong, simple as, very poor and a shame really as I do like Bell.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
3rd Ump got both stumpings wrong. As for Dhoni, made a huge error bowling Sharma in over 18 and got very very lucky. England threw away the victory in the end. Best 2 teams in the tournament for sure, and ultimately the better side won, but the way the game had gone they shouldn't have

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I didnt understand any of the posts above :rofl:

however, I'd heard it was exciting- well as exciting as cricket can be - with so many balls to get so many runs. Maybe over the 50 overs that it should've been there would have been a different outcome