The Cricket Thread

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
“The England team and management are currently at the team hotel awaiting results of RFT COVID tests following a positive test in the team’s family group. We will provide more information in due course.”

Maybe we wont lose 5-0 after all ;)

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Covid helping… Aussies don’t want to be in the middle with the English.. Lyon and Lambuschne gone.

Boris once called the cricket ball a ‘vector of disease’… looks like it is finally spreading. Cracking bowling by the boys.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It used to be " it could be worse you could be a 'insert football team here' fan joke but now it's 'insert England Cricket' fan joke:rolleyes::poop:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Woke up this morning expecting to find the Australian openers still batting. Surprised to see its the England tail who are in (with apologies to Root).

As regards the "it could be worse" theme - I follow Notts cricket, England cricket and Forest. No wonder I'm a miserable git.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Woke up this morning expecting to find the Australian openers still batting. Surprised to see its the England tail who are in (with apologies to Root).

As regards the "it could be worse" theme - I follow Notts cricket, England cricket and Forest. No wonder I'm a miserable git.

Look on the bright side. If you live in Notts you have some fabulous golf courses to choose from where you go to forget some of your other life choices!