The Cricket Thread

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
cracking effort from the lesser spotted Mason Crane

congrats Lanky fans

Vilas played great but taking that single as bad a decision as possible in exposing 10 and jack to the leggy

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Poor decision by Villas as Fundy said but great game. I thought the Hampshire commentator was probably the most biased I have ever listened to but he did admit how biased he was

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Poor decision by Villas as Fundy said but great game. I thought the Hampshire commentator was probably the most biased I have ever listened to but he did admit how biased he was

I thought he and Scott Reed gelled well as a commentary duo over the last 3 days. Sometimes commentators don't quite work together but Reed and James were very good.

D

Deleted member 15344

After being on the end of a manufactured game I hope the Somerset boys do all they can to ensure Lancashire don’t win ?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Been ou golfing this a.m. No idea how Warwick scored at almost 6 runs an over but surely there was nothing in it for Somerset to give runs away if they did.
Somerset struggling batting so The Championship looks almost all over. Well done Warwickshire if they pull it off.