The Cricket Thread

D

Deleted member 15344

Do two wrongs make a right then? Just two bits of poor umpiring I think.
The catch is very much up for debate and interpretation from the umpires and seen both sides - LBW is just basic and a poor call that prob knocked the stuffing out of us but Kent have been superb all day

D

Deleted member 15344

Gutted ?

Prob about 3 weeks too late for us and a few players just dropped off form and others ruined by England ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The MCC will now use the term 'batters' a opposed to 'batsmen.' I'm not bothered either way but it has riled Piers Moron so it's a brilliant change! :cool::p:LOL:

been bowlers, fielders etc for ages, surprised it took so long

Less controversially lol I see the ECB covering themselves in glory yet again and the BCCI have a different tune for the IPL than a test series.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
From listening to the commentary on Lancs v Hamps the commentators have said Notts cannot win. Have Essex already won Div 2?

Ah Notts too far back because of bonus points, assumed they only needed to win if Warks didnt :(

yeah Essex won div 2 yesterday, got 170 and won by an inns :eek:

Lancs going well currently

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If they cannot score less than 80 runs with 6 wickets they deserve “nowt”. Ask Tashy if unsure of the meaning of the word. However they struggled to make many in the first innings.

Should be an interesting final session.

maybe i should have said less Wells ;)

as you say should win but chance we get squeaky bum time :)

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Listening briefly to Adrian Childs this morning and there was something about a change from batsman to batter. Bowling a “maiden over” not being acceptable and ”deep third man” amongst other. Come on!