The Cricket Thread

D

Deleted member 15344

This is a very good game at the moment , some superb bowling from Sri Lanka

England need to get somewhere around 120/30 to be competitive

D

Deleted member 15344

only tracking the text commentary. sounds like a pitch Rashid and Moeen will hopefully be licking their lips about?

Well Morgan and Buttler have the button and now set themselves up for a great total

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
This is another of those posts where a like is inappropriate but the post is important and merits something.

That statement is just staggering. Someone needs to tell these people we are in 2021.

Weve denied it, we tried ignoring it, weve tried burying it, we tried sweeping it under the carpet, weve announced weve dealt with it (despite doing nothing) and as none of those have worked were going to call it banter and double down on claiming that actually hes the racist not us!!!!!

It genuinely is beyond belief how bad it is and still the ECB stand by doing nothing

D

Deleted member 15344

Weve denied it, we tried ignoring it, weve tried burying it, we tried sweeping it under the carpet, weve announced weve dealt with it (despite doing nothing) and as none of those have worked were going to call it banter and double down on claiming that actually hes the racist not us!!!!!

It genuinely is beyond belief how bad it is and still the ECB stand by doing nothing

I’m just constantly staggered by it all -it’s beyond belief as you sayb

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site

“The player also admitted to telling other people "don't talk to him [Rafiq], he's a P**i", asking "is that your uncle?" when they saw bearded Asian men and saying "does your dad own those?" in reference to corner shops.”

Jeez. And this is dismissed as banter? It’s 2021, for pity’s sake, not the days of Love Thy Neighbour. It’s the first time I’ve really sat down and read any articles relating to this matter, and I am stunned that anyone thinks talking like this is even remotely acceptable.

But for the club and authorities to sit on their hands is beyond staggering.

D

Deleted member 15344

Asalanka can certainly strike a clean hit

Edit - ??? not that time

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sri Lanka are in a significantly better position than England after 10 but still need to go at 10 an over to win.