The Cricket Thread

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It’s a performance to warm the heart ???

The three games will have put a few into the frame -Vince will prob get another chance now , they love Sam Curran but IMO Gregory is a better player than him but I suspect it will prob just be Mahmood and Vince who will be given further chances

thought youd enjoy Ashwins contribution to the farce that is south london money bags XI haha, nearly as bad as when essex spunked 10k on bravo :(

I think Gregory may get a trip down under this winter, expect Malan likewise despite his lack of contribution, assuming it goes ahead of course

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Watching the Eng v India women's T20 while at lunch.. Women's cricket has come a very long way. the athleticism of these players, is awe inspiring.

Am i allowed to say that I am enjoying this more than the Mens T20.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Watching the Eng v India women's T20 while at lunch.. Women's cricket has come a very long way. the athleticism of these players, is awe inspiring.

Am i allowed to say that I am enjoying this more than the Mens T20.

you can enjoy what you want :) struggling to get 35 mph "spin" bowling off the square didnt float my boat I have to be honest

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
you can enjoy what you want :) struggling to get 35 mph "spin" bowling off the square didnt float my boat I have to be honest

Maybe i spend too much watching kids cricket.. feels very much at home. In the U12 and below, not every kid has the muscle advantage, so this is a good thing to see how you can score even without being Chris Gayle. Watched Smriti Verma hit 5 fours in an over and it was fun..

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
ferocious hitting from Livingstone tonight, composed enough to slow it down in the middle then go again

hard to believe hes not in Englands first choice side!!!! cant be long until the skipper cant get a game

shame hes out next ball after the ton and going to be on the losing side