The Cricket Thread

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
330 feels a pretty level chase here to me, 50 short of where India wouldve expected to be with 15 overs to go too. Should be fun if we get off to a decent start

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've been text chatting with a mate all morning...
He reckoned 370 minimum
I reckoned with a couple more quick wickets they'd struggle to get 330.
He reckons a career in punditry awaits:ROFLMAO:

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Great pull back by Eng... 330 should be walk in the park... spinners doing the damage and India without any proper spinners... all done within 40 overs

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
lol 330 away from home a walk in the park get it in 40 overs, and in the real world?

Bhuvi so good yet again

Well they did chase it down in the previous one... Roy and Bairstow were on fire.. today it has been slow and wickets won’t help.

agree Bhuvi has been excellent. The odd bouncer from Prasidh is keeping the batsman awake

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well they did chase it down in the previous one... Roy and Bairstow were on fire.. today it has been slow and wickets won’t help.

agree Bhuvi has been excellent. The odd bouncer from Prasidh is keeping the batsman awake

chasing it down once and it being a walk in the park with 10 overs to spare very different through! Feels like a lot on Buttlers shoulders now if England are even to get close but looks like a different player in this format lately

D

Deleted member 15344

the constant cheerleading of his antics from others in the comm box doesnt help either

Apparently he is a “character” - Nope - he is a disrespectful petulant child

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Whatever you say about Kohli... that Rashid catch was pure instinct and anticipation

The previous ball you could hear him shouting to Prashid in Hindi at long off to run in and take the catch (rather than stop the boundary) .. the match situation, Curran’s wicket more imp for India than saving runs ..