Cracking deal from Princes

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just received an email from Golf News about a cracking winter deal option at princes. Not played here before but hear that it has improved a lot - and given that it is soaking outside a little links escape might well be a good idea.

99.00 Mon-Thur
£125.00 Fri-SunOvernight accommodation for 2 people sharing a standard twin or double room
Includes: Breakfast, 2 rounds of golf and 2 course bar menu dinner

Contact Mark on:
T: 01304 611118
E: office@princesgolfclub.co.uk
W:
www.princesgolfclub.co.uk

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just received an email from Golf News about a cracking winter deal option at princes. Not played here before but hear that it has improved a lot - and given that it is soaking outside a little links escape might well be a good idea.

99.00 Mon-Thur
£125.00 Fri-SunOvernight accommodation for 2 people sharing a standard twin or double room
Includes: Breakfast, 2 rounds of golf and 2 course bar menu dinner

Contact Mark on:
T: 01304 611118
E: office@princesgolfclub.co.uk
W:
www.princesgolfclub.co.uk

I played there about 3 weeks ago but it really boring as far as I'm concerned

D

Deleted member 1418

Excellent deal IMO. I actually thought Princes was ok when I played it. Obviously suffers by having RSG right next door and RCP just down the road so is always going to have the 'not as good as' tag when compared to those.

D

Deleted member 1418

Let's face it - if you live in or near to Deal or Sandwich and you love links golf, then you haven't exactly got bad options on where to play!!!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I really liked Prince's when i played it.
That's a great deal. Thanks for posting, Paul.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've played all 27 holes at Princes, and I'd have a bit of that, if I was in the area.

It's also held the open once, so if one of your ambitions is to play all the open courses, job's a good un.

If not they have an open week in August, so could also play them then, but for a night in the lodge as well, I think it's a good deal.