Coventry Golf Club!

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Me and the better half has not long finished playing this lovely course and have to say one of the nicest parklands I have played .

did not get to meet Fish but all those looking to play in his charity event in a few weeks will not be disappointed !

the front 9 is nice but the back 9 are very good with some lovely features, greens in good nick and plenty of bunkers to get lost in! A true challenge but still fun even for a high handicapper like me

Would defo play again next time I am visiting the in laws and Fish please pass on my thanks to the pro and green staff!

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I forgot you were coming and the date or I’d have popped down as I’ve been home all day.

Glad you enjoyed your round, the greens are getting better, but I would think like many courses, the late start to the season and then sudden growth patterns with all the rain and sun were enduring, it’s a task for the greenkeepers to keep up with everything, but we’ve got a good team.

How did you find the rough just off the fairways, I hope they’ve cut if a bit for tomorrow’s Medal.

I love the 11th & 12th corner over the river and then down to the pond, it’s my Amen Corner 😎🏌️

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Mate 11th and 12th stunning and love the water feature as well!

good luck with rough as it was thick and loved to grab the club lol

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played there with Fish a couple of years ago and enjoyed it, some very nice holes. Unfortunately I cannot play in his charity event as I am already booked in for a comp that weekend.