County-golf have a 90% sale!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Glenmuir shirts for £5.99, Ashworth, Callaway and Greg Norman shirts for £9.99, as an example, plus a good few other things for under £20.
Some great ladies clobber too.

I apologise for decimating your bank balances! :D

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Might as well spend my redundancy on something...
oh a set of irons this morning :D
I wonder if C.G have any matching shirts :whistle:

Must... resist.....googling..............

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not in the 90% sale but ive just ordered one of these. Have a similar one in white but after last weekend it turns out it and lager dont mix very well.

http://www.county-golf.co.uk/golf-s...ece-lined-zip-neck-pullover-c683/colour/black

That was one of the wind jackets I ordered. Looks good for little cash. I am actually fed up spending £50+ on tops I wear a few times and then get relegated to the back of the wardrobe. Love my OJ gear but beyond golf it's wear is limited.

Sponge1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That was one of the wind jackets I ordered. Looks good for little cash. I am actually fed up spending £50+ on tops I wear a few times and then get relegated to the back of the wardrobe. Love my OJ gear but beyond golf it's wear is limited.

Me too, most of my polos are Dunlop from Sports Direct. Can't go wrong with that top for the price though.

Nice Cardigan too by the way.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lol, at least you'll be warm if she chucks you out. No matching ladies version you could get her?

If I bought her something as clearly cool as that divorce would be the least terminal of options she would go for.
Really like the look of that Sunderland jacket now I looked at it again, glad I went for it.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Great, so on top of buying a gg goretex jacket today, I now have 2 pairs of trousers coming my way that I did not even realise I needed.