County Golf happy customer.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a quick shout out and kudos to County Gold and the customer service. It's becoming a tradition for me to buy my Dad a lined jumper each year and they offer some great value.

Anyway. I'd placed an order last night and my router disconnected before completion. I logged in and the order didn't appear to have been successful so I ordered it again.

Woke up to two order confirmations and phoned at 9:30. Guy on phone asked my name and said that it had been picked up and they already knew about it and thought it was a mistake. Refund confirmation through within 30 minutes and my single correct order was dispatched today. Highly recommended

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just a quick shout out and kudos to County Gold and the customer service. It's becoming a tradition for me to buy my Dad a lined jumper each year and they offer some great value.

Anyway. I'd placed an order last night and my router disconnected before completion. I logged in and the order didn't appear to have been successful so I ordered it again.

Woke up to two order confirmations and phoned at 9:30. Guy on phone asked my name and said that it had been picked up and they already knew about it and thought it was a mistake. Refund confirmation through within 30 minutes and my single correct order was dispatched today. Highly recommended

Good news. Excellent service. I've used them before and they've always got the order out really quickly

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never ever had any problems with them and you do get some great deals. Fast delivery too and great customer service as OP has said.