Converting VCR to DVD

Wolf

Visit site
Exactly what the thread says in the title...

I'm after some advice from the tech savvy bunch on here. After seeing the Trooping of the colour in TV today Mrs Wolf wants her and the kids to see my days of drill, pomp and parade.

I've got some videos of several parades I did in my military days with all the drill, rifle drill and other bits but no longer have a VCR player. I was wondering how I go about converting from one to the other or if anyone on here has means to do it...

D

Deleted member 16999

Exactly what the thread says in the title...

I'm after some advice from the tech savvy bunch on here. After seeing the Trooping of the colour in TV today Mrs Wolf wants her and the kids to see my days of drill, pomp and parade.

I've got some videos of several parades I did in my military days with all the drill, rifle drill and other bits but no longer have a VCR player. I was wondering how I go about converting from one to the other or if anyone on here has means to do it...
Mate, I thought you were a Booty? You really don’t want to disappoint the kids after they’ve watched the Trooping. ;)
Unless you were RM Band. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Visit site
Mate, I thought you were a Booty? You really don’t want to disappoint the kids after they’ve watched the Trooping. ;)
Unless you were RM Band. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Haha whilst I'm no Guardsman we did do a couple of special performances that we had to do some ridiculous drill for alongside the band, they're the ones I'll show them the others I'll confine to the oops they don't work anymore pile... I think it's more to see what daddy did... 😂

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Can't you just watch an old episode of Dad's Army?

Seriously though, that would be pretty special to get done. Should be easy enough. I did all mine years ago so don't have the details now.

Wolf

Visit site
Cheapest way is to buy a VCR & plug it into your DVD recorder. I kept my VCR & did quite a few. Much cheaper than having them done professionally & you can edit them.
Problem there is I'd also have to get a DVD recorder as ours is Blue Ray/DVD player only so end up more expensive.