Congratulations Davemac1

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Apologies for saturday ;) Congratulations mate, well done, couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke :thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Wait till Smiffy hears about this!!

#homergate3

Are Pinnacle Lady's classed as premium balls? :rofl:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wait till Smiffy hears about this!!

#homergate3

Are Pinnacle Lady's classed as premium balls? :rofl:
I believe we need the results verified by a 3rd party. I’m still waiting for my jumper :whistle:
And lord lucan is still waiting for his wedge :eek:
Why would anyone subscribe? If I wanna watch nutters I can go down to the sovereign centre in boscombe !! ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

I believe we need the results verified by a 3rd party. I’m still waiting for my jumper :whistle:
Why would anyone subscribe? If I wanna watch nutters I can go down to the sovereign centre in boscombe !! ;)

Tell uswhat you really think rod :rofl: :rofl:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Didn't you subscribe once upon a time ?:whistle:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Didn't you subscribe once upon a time ?:whistle:
Not to the YouTube channel (that’s a video streaming site on the internet Rich:thup: ITS ON YOUR COMPUTER, dear)
Maybe the blog purely for research purposes, but it all seems insignificant compared to your work for homergate 2...well played sir!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Not to the YouTube channel (that’s a video streaming site on the internet Rich:thup: ITS ON YOUR COMPUTER, dear)
Maybe the blog purely for research purposes, but it all seems insignificant compared to your work for homergate 2...well played sir!
Sorry you have totally lost me.:eek: