Clubv1

Colin L

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know how to delete an Initial Handicap entry in Clubv1? For some reason a new member's record has been started with an initial handicap allotment and I need to remove it. There doesn't seem to be a delete function for it and I can't find anything in the Manual to help.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just do it as a handicap correction. Both will show but will have different codes 'explaining' what has happened.
Alternatively, delete his record and create a new one.

Colin L

Tour Winner
Visit site
I may have to resort to a handicap correction but it leaves a mess. I really want to have his scores for handicap recorded as such and his initial handicap showing as the outcome. Deleting his record seems to require completion deletion not just deletion of his handicap record. I've tried the latter but then there seems no way of entering any scores. But I'll wait and see if Clubv1 support comes up with a way of just deleting the IHA entry.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Colin L

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wrong because an initial handicap has been allocated before the scores were entered. Consequently, the scores have gone in as supplementaries with 0.1 adjustments occuring each time.

I've now heard from Clubv1. It isn't possible to delete an initial handicap once entered.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wrong because an initial handicap has been allocated before the scores were entered. Consequently, the scores have gone in as supplementaries with 0.1 adjustments occuring each time.

I've now heard from Clubv1. It isn't possible to delete an initial handicap once entered.

Cancel the cards. Put a handicap correction in with the same date as the IHA and reenter the cards.

Or back to square 1.
Delete the player record. Create a new one with a new CDH ID. Enter his cards and you should have a correct initial handicap.

How/why was a IHA entered before the cards were processed?