Church Stretton

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Weekends look available for visitors from the website, date wise I'm thinking either within the next 5 or 6 weeks or early September.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Dates! I'm just going to post one up, if we can get a few interested then great, if not we're looking at September.

Who can play on Sunday 23rd June, I've not cleared this date yet with Church Stretton GC, just after an idea of numbers.

D

Deleted member 21258

Would be interested in playing it again(subject to being free, sorry cant make 23/6). Love a hilly course.(y)

The wife said never again after almost dying after the first three holes climb, so probably the only chance I will be able to play it again:D

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Would be interested in playing it again(subject to being free, sorry cant make 23/6). Love a hilly course.(y)

The wife said never again after almost dying after the first three holes climb, so probably the only chance I will be able to play it again:D

It does look steep! I was planning on taking a half set in a carry bag, probably just irons as it's not a long course.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Well the 23rd June is looking like a non-starter with just two so far so a day in September is favourite.

I'll post again nearer the time.

D

Deleted member 21258

Have any of you played Church Stretton!!!!!!!!?

I have and think a number of the above have played it, from their previous postings. Great views and some unique holes, I played on a twilight iirc and it was under £15 last year, great fun course where the sheep keep you company and well worth playing for the money.

I will be carrying or buggying it next time. It was hard work with a push trolley in some areas due to slopes/narrow paths.

If you are into hill courses and around shropshire, Welshpool is another one that is meant to be great for views etc, Got a 4ball voucher to play it this year, and looking forward to playing hill course after hearing about it.