Chelsea Vs Barca

dangermouse

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You not experienced Spanish police treating away fans then?

Been to Spain to watch my team a few times, yes the Spanish police are brutal at times but it can be the same most countries you go to when following your team in Europe. I am sure other english clubs fans are aware of the treatment they can dish out, but they would still sell all their allocation. I belive Chelskis allocation was 5000 so they have returned almost half of them. Think the police treatment is a poor excuse Parmo

I've been to Barcelona a few times, and only ever had one small incident with the police. They were nowhere near as bad as West Midlands finest at Aston Villa each year, or indeed those in France and Portugal. Am fortunate never to have been to Italy, but not going to a European Cup semi-final in the Nou Camp due to fears over policing is nothing short of a fairy story.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
What ever the ticket price (and that is the going rate in London), if you can't sell out your own stadium, for a CL game, that's a bit sad. Arsenal can and do, United do, Liverpool do, why can't Chelsea?

It always makes me laugh when they say they need Abramovitch to fork out for a bigger stadium. Why? They can't fill the one they have.

A mate of mine goes to quite a few Chelsea games, and just buys a ticket from the box office. Try doing that at the Emirates or Old Trafford.

Chelsea, a big club. Ha.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
As I see it, it is job done as far as Chelsea are concerned. I always said that the game at the nou camp would be the defining game of the tie.

Barca are really up against it now. I wouldn't write them off but I think that Chelsea hold all the cards.

Platini looked very pale on the news today. P***K!!!

BTW I AM NOT A CHELSEA FAN, I always go with the brit sides in europe

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If Barca make the final, against the arse or the mancs, it will be a more entertaining final than the russians just trying to grind out a result. For this reason alone, come on Barca.

Also, if by some miracle the arse make it, some sort of revenge would be nice, assuming Almunia doesn't get sent off after 10 minutes.