Charley Hull

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Going really well after a third round 66 in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. Only two shots behind the leaders. Hope it doesn't clash too much with the Shell Houston Open as the starting times have changed due to the weather forecast (Rory McIlroy going out at 1:30pm our time).

D

Deleted member 15344

Its so refreshing to see her out there playing well and watching her enjoy herself on the course and with a smile on her face. Some of the ladies just dont appear to enjoy it where as Hull looks like she is having the time of her life.

Played a round with her about three years ago now and she was a joy to play golf with and hit the ball so sweetly. Her and her friend tonked me and my mate :D

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Its so refreshing to see her out there playing well and watching her enjoy herself on the course and with a smile on her face. Some of the ladies just dont appear to enjoy it where as Hull looks like she is having the time of her life.

Played a round with her about three years ago now and she was a joy to play golf with and hit the ball so sweetly. Her and her friend tonked me and my mate :D

no change there then :ears:

C

c1973

Yep, she's playing well, but I've got a feeling Lexi Thompson might edge this one.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Yep, she's playing well, but I've got a feeling Lexi Thompson might edge this one.
I would rather watch the ladies major, than watch the Shell Houston.:eek: Nice to see some different golfers, and Lexi Thompson gives it a right smack.

Hopefully Charlie Hull can put in a good final round under pressure, and keep me watching until late into the morning.:thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

I would rather watch the ladies major, than watch the Shell Houston.:eek: Nice to see some different golfers, and Lexi Thompson gives it a right smack.

Hopefully Charlie Hull can put in a good final round under pressure, and keep me watching until late into the morning.:thup:

Yep agree rich - certianly think the LPGA should be on the main screen and put the Shell onto the red button

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The leaders at the Shell Open are already playing the 11th so they should be finished earlier than the scheduled time unless it goes to a play-off. Fingers crossed for more coverage of Charley and co.

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Big first major test and she's just tweeted her excitement about the Masters getting close, surely she has some nerves.

Fingers crossed Charley can win, but wouldn't mind Wie taking if not. Despite the putting stance she seems to be a decent person despite the pressures of being a teenage prodigy.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
[QUOTE

Played a round with her about three years ago now and she was a joy to play golf with and hit the ball so sweetly. Her and her friend tonked me and my mate :D[/QUOTE]

Really? :eek:

Tell us more..........:p

D

Deleted member 15344

[QUOTE

Really? :eek:

Tell us more..........:p[/QUOTE]

not much to tell - she and her friend joined up with my mate and me ( they knew each other ) and challenged us and thumped us

She was just your typical 15 year old girl but with a massive golf talent

D

Deleted member 15344

Not many under par today showing the course is playing tough - got a great chance

kozmos

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Be nice to see more golf... breaking for ads every 2minutes is doing my nut in :blah:..... Charlie hull is one cool cucumber i'll give her that....

D

Deleted member 15344

Thompson is stretching away

3 shot lead now and the only player who is diving well under par

D

Deleted member 15344

It appears that Charley isn't worth having on the telly

So far seen Pak , Thompson , Wie , Kerr and Lewis but nothing of Charley

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Love watching Charley Hull & Lexi Thompson - just grip and rip it style!

A really good tournament so far. Also saw some info on the ladies bag make ups which was really interesting too - loads more variety and mixed manufacture bags than the men.