CBD Oil

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Following a recent hand injury and always suffering from aches and pains (lower back) and heel of the feet. I have decided to try CBD Oil and capsules.

Not something that really has the medical backing as of yet but many many stories of the good it can do.

Just popped my first capsule.

If I start acting strange this is my excuse, just kidding. I need no help there.

Anybody else using CBD oil to help with any injuries, inflammation or arthritis etc?

I'm using myself as a guinea pig hopefully with good results to try and get my old man on board who seems to be suffering more and more these days with no real progression.

burnett

Visit site
I started using the oil a week or so ago. I do think it improves my mood and sleep. I havent noticed any other effects. I have rhematoid arthritis which was the main reason for trying it.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I have terrible joint pain at time so hoping for it to have some effect but not got RA, I hope it starts to have some effect for you. Not nice at all.

It can take a few weeks to get dosages right i imagine as higher dosages may be needed for something that severe.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I vape and I am sorely tempted to try a CBD liquid to help with some general aches and pains. Interested to hear how you get on with the capsules.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
CBD Oil is a fantastic substance. It really should be more well known, highly regarded and used far more than it is, it's so good for so many things. Cannabis in general is a drug that gets a real unfair rep and absolutely should not be illegal. Mental that in this day and age Cannabis is still illegal.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
There are some pharmaceutical formulations of various cannabinoids on the market or in development, but these are highly purified and produced in quality controlled process and factories. Even so, the evidence that they are medically effective is modest.

THC is the psychoactive one, and in recent years, commonly used cannabis (aka skunk) has had a lot more THC than in the past. There is evidence that this may trigger schizophrenia in susceptible individuals. It is a large leap from 'I think CBD oil is great' to 'I think cannabis should be legal', in my opinion.

I would encourage people to be wary of these commercially available products of varying quality and be very careful who they buy them from. I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s because he left his job, his family, and is living on a commune with his brothers and sisters in peace and harmony, singing songs of humanity and hugging trees.

I’m joking it’s much worse than that, he sold his blades ?
That’s a disaster ! Next it will be a hybrid 6 iron !

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just had an email from our pro shop pushing CBD oil and the benefits to golfers ?

DrakeHeyman

Visit site
Personally, CBD helped me during the treatment of arthritis. It reduces pain during the day. But I liked taking different kratom types more, which was more effective in relieving the pain and stress I was experiencing from not being able to do my job properly. This is also a long-known natural drug that unfortunately not everyone knows about. He helped many of my friends in different life situations such as headaches and weak immunity. This is a particularly difficult time because of the pandemic. I wish you all good health and I hope that this pandemic will end soon.

Last edited: