CBD Oil

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I keep hearing a lot about CBD oil and I'm a complete newbie to all of this stuff. Just wondering if anyone uses it and if you have noticed any improvements to your wellbeing because of it?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Heard so many crazy things about it, seen a video where it basically eased a guy's symptoms of Parkinson's within an hour. Seen plenty of stories about it working better than chemo on cancer as well. Could just be hype but it seems like there's nothing it can't do at the moment!

Citizen

Visit site
I lost my father this year and bought some CBD oil to try and see if it helped with my stress and grief......it did.

Hard to explain as it doesn't contain THC (the bit that gets you stoned) but I seem to get all the other feelings without the head bit, it's like taking all the positives and leaving the negative behind, depending on whether you like being stoned or not.

I have now used the bottle but will definitely get another, I wasn't taking it daily just when I felt it would help a bit, I could not see any negatives in taking it at all.

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I lost my father this year and bought some CBD oil to try and see if it helped with my stress and grief......it did.

Hard to explain as it doesn't contain THC (the bit that gets you stoned) but I seem to get all the other feelings without the head bit, it's like taking all the positives and leaving the negative behind, depending on whether you like being stoned or not.

I have now used the bottle but will definitely get another, I wasn't taking it daily just when I felt it would help a bit, I could not see any negatives in taking it at all.

Had a look a it earlier, seem to be a lot of positives, the only thing that could be of concern is that it can react with other medicines; the website I saw stated that anyone on tablets with the "grapefruit warning" should steer well clear.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Great to hear those with debilitating injuries are finding it useful!

A friend of mine who uses it said to steer well clear of the Holland and Barrett stuff too.

Definitely going to look into trying some out.