Cart Bags

hellbunker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hello out there...need to get myself a cart bag. Anybody out there got any suggestions...? would welcome your cartbag positive feedback as well as cartbag negative feedback...

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a callaway warbird hot stand bag but sits on a cart so well the legs dont get in the way and you can get to every pocket. So dont need a cart bag, 2 in 1

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Recently bought a new 08 Srixon deluxe cart bag which is excellent. It has all the usual pockets, cooler, dry etc and loads of space for my XXL clothing. My only problem with it is that my over size grips seem to be slightly too large for the divider holes and they tend to pull at the material covering them. If you have standard grips there wouldn't be a problem.
Other than that it is a great bag.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Taylormade Monaco cart bag is absolutely superb. As good as any other in terms of pockets and features, and in my opinion the black and white version is the best looking bag on the market. Don't buy another bag without first looking at this one.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Grip lock from DG. Bought one when they first came out, a bit gimmicky but the clubs don't rattle and plenty of room and features. It is a little heavy but hey you're using a trolley

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I would suggest short listing what it must have first, eg.

Cooler (mine doesn't)
Dry pocket for phone and keys (mine doesn't)
14 dividers (ticked that one)
Putter well (failed again)
etc.

I only discovered that I wanted all this after I got my first trolley bag last year. Needless to say HID won't let my get another bag just yet. Otherwise it's a really nice bag, loads of storage.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I use an Ogio Atlas. Ticks all of the boxes and is superb build quality. Have always liked Ogio because they only make bags and are very good at it.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I currently own a TM stand bag that I use on a trolley as I thought I was going to carry when I bought it (ditched that idea within about 3 weeks) and i'm also temped to go for a cart/trolley bag.

Only thing that holds me back is the question of what do you do if you get to the club to find there's a trolley ban that day?

Using a stand bag on a trolley is not perfect as it's the worst of both worlds on some senses i.e. it doesn't sit right and it doesn't have the extra carry spaceof a cart bag.

On the other hand , you never get caught out by the weather.

Love the idea of a cooler in a bag - nice :rolleyes: