Carnage at Cuddington - Dream-team Drubbing

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
We need more! Obviously you won, which is hard to credit, but with who, and against who? Blue in Munich must feature, and i am guessing Rich.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm seeking legal advice before commenting further.........

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just back home, slightly longer than expected due to the M3 being closed south bound from M25, forcing me to head 15 miles London bound and back and then a further 10 miles extra by having to go on M4!!

A great day out - and thanks to our host little Richard! We took on the "dream team" of Louise and Gordon in 28 degree heat. i loaded up with 1.5 litres of frozen water and the usual 12 or more balls - but then had to buy 3 more little pink beauties from Volvik in the pro shop - for £11 - the dearest balls i have ever bought! I must admit, they are felt more like a Top Flight than a Pro V1!! Some very good golf on show from Louise and Richard. Louise shot 1 over on the men's card at 6500 yards par 71 compared to 5700 and par 73 on the women's tees!! Very impressive and great practice for Open qualifying in 11 days!! Good luck Louise. And Richard! 2 over after 3 and 3 over after 5 - finished 2 over gross (43 points)!! Well done partner :D. I didn't play that well but had a few moments and got 35 points, my best in a few months. Highlights included finishing with the ball I started with!!!!!! Along with all of us birdying the par 5 12th. Richard and I led from the off and took the honours, followed by a nice Moretti and pasta afterwards - and now ready to crash!!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Why did you have to buy those expensive pink balls if you were already loaded up with a dozen 🤔

I've seen a certain blogger mention these Volvik balls but haven't read the blog or seen them mentioned before, are they a new fad?

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Why did you have to buy those expensive pink balls if you were already loaded up with a dozen 樂

I've seen a certain blogger mention these Volvik balls but haven't read the blog or seen them mentioned before, are they a new fad?

I've seen someone tee up one of the "vivid" balls, wow! They are really bright. I couldn't look at the ball on the tee peg. In flight you could not fail to see the bright ball that appeared twice as big. It was a sunny day, I don't know if this made it even brighter.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Really enjoyed the course, the company and the food. Not quite so much the 2&1* drubbing! Worth mentioning that the course record for ladies is 73 off the red tees and Louise shot 71 off the whites! New PB for Richard as well shooting 2 over :) However the highlight of the day surely has to be Slasher putting out with the same ball he tee'd off with ;)

Great day out guys, many thanks for the invite Richard and looking forward to the next one :thup: