Calm down lads

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's all getting a bit narky at the moment.
People getting antsy for the weather to clear up and lighter evenings for more golf?

Seems to be very antagonistic on the forum at the moment, more than usual.

Chill out peeps, the summer is on its way, and we've got a 4 day weekend to enjoy.

:) :thup: :)

D

Deleted Member 1156

I know exactly what you are referring to. Start a thread for a big of a laugh and sadly it seemed to go right over the heads of a lot of folk.

Gave plenty of people a laugh though so worth doing :D

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
People getting antsy for the weather to clear up and lighter evenings for more golf?

Chill out peeps, the summer is on its way, and we've got a 4 day weekend to enjoy.

Not a four day weekend for everyone, you know.... quit rubbing it in!!!!

;)

G

guest100718

its just bantz

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pretty much happens every year when the weather is bad. Once it brightens up and the weather improves then it returns to normal. I remember the forum when it was snowing last year, if you think people are touchy now......

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I must be very open minded, or incredibly naïve, as I've seen nothing that would get me riled. There are a few attention seeking miscreants desperately in need of vitamin D, but other than those it's the same ole same ole.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can all whistle. I just shot 74 gross at my new Club.. I'm gonna leave you all behind and go on tour... Cheerio losers...

(Bantz)