Callaway X2 Hot Hybrid faced smashed!

mikseymono

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well, played over the weekend and the face just smashed in! Bonkers!

it is a few years old.....5 I think........but is my favourite go to club...I have emailed Customer services at Callaway and hope they can help me out. Interestingly, if you 'google' the problem, you can see I am not alone in tis problem!Callaway x2 hot.jpg

Cheers,

M

mikseymono

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks.......just found the receipt from American Golf, £90 in 2014...so not bad...but a catastrophic failure. I am sure Callaway will be interested and am sure they can help me out!

M

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Your doing better than Phil Mickelson he can smash the faces in inside a few months.

Best of luck, nearly 5 years old and ..............

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
There's always a chance they'll help you out but after 5 years and what looks like thousands of shots don't be surprised if they don't.
It certainly doesn't owe you much.
Should be able to find a replacement on eBay or Golfbidder if you get no luck with Callaway.

mikseymono

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yeah I know.......got to be worth a try......big business out there.....maybe a 'sponsored' hybrid may tempt me towards their irons and other paraphernalia as mine are wearing out.......I'll let you know what happens.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Xhot 2 pro?

mines going the same way, great club and will be using mine until it goes as i have just not found anything that performs anything like as good.