Callaway U wood

• Thread starter Deleted member 3432
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3432

I'm thinking about switching the 2 iron out of the bag if I can find a low launch/spin hybrid that doesn't want to go left as most hybrids like to do.

Pro gave me a 19 degree Callaway U wood to try. It sits beautifully behind the ball and hits straight bombs....

It is no good as a 2 iron replacement, 20 yards too far through the air and 20 feet too high a flight but is a serious 3 wood option.

Well worth a look at for those that want a fairway wood alternative.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm thinking about switching the 2 iron out of the bag if I can find a low launch/spin hybrid that doesn't want to go left as most hybrids like to do.

Pro gave me a 19 degree Callaway U wood to try. It sits beautifully behind the ball and hits straight bombs....

It is no good as a 2 iron replacement, 20 yards too far through the air and 20 feet too high a flight but is a serious 3 wood option.

Well worth a look at for those that want a fairway wood alternative.
There's a 21* version.
Bleeding pricey clubs though! And would be an even higher flight.
Presumably you want if for into the wind shots.
I had a Sonartec MD (remember Todd Hamilton?) that was a straight, low flight weapon. Might have been 17* though. Cut the shaft by a few inches?

D

Deleted member 3432

There's a 21* version.
Bleeding pricey clubs though! And would be an even higher flight.
Presumably you want if for into the wind shots.
I had a Sonartec MD (remember Todd Hamilton?) that was a straight, low flight weapon. Might have been 17* though. Cut the shaft by a few inches?

Looking at more variety of uses than into the wind but looking for something than carries around 215-220 in flat calm on a lowish trajectory and lowish spin. That would fit into the window I'm looking for.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I use a callaway x hot 2 Pro hybrid, love mine so much even have a spare. Nice small head, can hit high or low. We'll worth looking at