callaway shafts

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
got a aldila ripd nv driver shaft made for callaway. would it be safe to assume that the 3 wood shaft is an aldila made for callaway. although it doesnt say it on the club

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree with Val,send Callaway an email(address on their site) to find out.I just did (asking if they offer a paint retouching service)and they got back with the facts in a few days!

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
cheers boys but as its only about 20 squid its no biggy, the specs are siimilar to the driver shaft so should be kind of similar for my needs. deke i wonder if TM have a sevice for my white beasts sky marks:clap:

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
cheers boys but as its only about 20 squid its no biggy, the specs are siimilar to the driver shaft so should be kind of similar for my needs. deke i wonder if TM have a sevice for my white beasts sky marks:clap:

I know companies are out there who will do paint touch ups for you,but the club makers don't unfortunately ! I too have a white beast I worry about when I drill it into the ground! ;-)

T

thecraw

220px-TippexOldStyleBottle.jpg

:rofl::whistle: