Burnham and Berrow charity open. 4th August 2021

yandabrown

Visit site
The thread on holidays reminded me that I am off to sunny Weston Super Mare this summer. I've been given permission to take my clubs do have been investigating what might be available. I've found this open available: https://burnham.intelligentgolf.co.uk/competition.php?compid=12193
£65 per head to play in a 3 person bowmaker (is that ship or ribbon related?) Including coffee before and a 2 course meal after. Would anyone like to join me and support their charities? Looks like it's off the purple tees, 6,278 yards on the championship course.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The thread on holidays reminded me that I am off to sunny Weston Super Mare this summer. I've been given permission to take my clubs do have been investigating what might be available. I've found this open available: https://burnham.intelligentgolf.co.uk/competition.php?compid=12193
£65 per head to play in a 3 person bowmaker (is that ship or ribbon related?) Including coffee before and a 2 course meal after. Would anyone like to join me and support their charities? Looks like it's off the purple tees, 6,278 yards on the championship course.

I could be up for it depending on the tee time, as I should have 36 holes at Walton Heath the following day.

If I've got the Bowmaker right, it's the best score on 1 - 6, best 2 scores on 7 - 12 and all 3 to count on 13 - 18.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I'm easy on the tee time. Looks like there are plenty of times before 10, one at 13:20 and plenty more after 14:10

According to AA Route Planner, I've got a 3 hour run back, so as long as I've left by 8 I'm fine. If an earlier one suits then I can come down the day before & Purple Palace somewhere, or if it is around lunchtime I'll do it in a day.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
This has piqued my interest also.
Any time preference coming to the top? I ought to be under 2 hours away.

Last edited:

yandabrown

Visit site
According to AA Route Planner, I've got a 3 hour run back, so as long as I've left by 8 I'm fine. If an earlier one suits then I can come down the day before & Purple Palace somewhere, or if it is around lunchtime I'll do it in a day.
Let's go with 14:10 then. That should make it a relaxed trip down and plenty of time for a meal after.

IainP does that suit you?

Ping me your CDH numbers on DM and I'll get it booked.

LP, noted your interest, there may be 2 others that would join for a second group.

D

Deleted Member 1156

You'll need to play quickly chaps or you will be holding up Therod behind you ?