Bryson testing 48 inch driver ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really surprised Rory played in the exhibition match yesterday at Tiger's new course. After being away for the US Open too. Maybe being a dad isn't going to have the same impact for him that it did for me (or you).
Prob signed up before the baby was conceived.
He still has to work! Another mouth to feed.

sunshine

Visit site
Prob signed up before the baby was conceived.
He still has to work! Another mouth to feed.

Times are tough and he has to put bread on the table. I imagine if his wife ever gives him grief he can just ask her if she wants to return her louboutins.

But you are right - I'm sure this event was planned a long time ago. And it's probably very difficult to say no to Tiger.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Times are tough and he has to put bread on the table. I imagine if his wife ever gives him grief he can just ask her if she wants to return her louboutins.

But you are right - I'm sure this event was planned a long time ago. And it's probably very difficult to say no to Tiger.
He's probably just like any bloke, any excuse to get out of the madhouse. "Sorry luv, I promised Tiger didn't I?"

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Think the shoes are safe .
Just get the nanny to sort the baby.
He must have one .?