British Masters - Good viewing spots ?

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm going tomorrow and looking for some suggestions for a few good viewing spots. We tend to follow a group around and then find a few places to stop and watch for a while.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have a word with a marshall when you arrive. I have found them to be very helpful on the occassions that I have visited tournaments. Tell them what you are looking for and they will tell you where to go.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phil - I'll set em up, you knock em in. I did re-read my post and saw I had left an open goal but I thought the sentiment was right so I left it.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Still cold now!

The grandstand at the back of 1 is a great spot to be very close to the players and see the ball fly.
I had thermal top and trousers, and about three other layers and was just right.;) Every time the sun came out I was boiling though. Think it got colder and windier in the afternoon, but I just turned up the heater in the car.;)

Good to see Murph, Alex, TXL and the Captain.:thup:

D

Deleted member 1418

Myself and Blundell just basically based ourselves near every bear tent! Had a great day!!

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
The rain early on was drab. Braved it to follow the Westwood/fitzy/Hatton group all the way round.
I think the back 9 gives a better viewing spectacle. 17 is a stunning hole to watch from behind the players.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The rain early on was drab. Braved it to follow the Westwood/fitzy/Hatton group all the way round.
I think the back 9 gives a better viewing spectacle. 17 is a stunning hole to watch from behind the players.

Yep, 17 is a great driving hole, or 8, as I call it, given they flip the nines for tournament play.