Breaking Pinehurst

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Don't know if anyone's watched this, I just finished the 4 episodes, don't know whether it was Erik's narration or the hill billy banjo's but I really enjoyed watching these. Thought it was worth a shout out.

Similar to Rick Shiels Breaking 75 episodes, but with a difference. Erik Anders Lang's Random Golf Films take 3 different amateur players and get them to play Pinehurst no2 from the tips in an effort to break a score. A scratch lady golfer attempting to break 80, and two gents (8hcp & 19hcp) attempting to break 90. They all play from the same tee as far back as the can go. There's 4 half hour episodes, was a really fun and interesting watch - 3 general joe's trying to play like the pro's. Pinehurst no2 is definitely on my bucket list, here's links to all 4 episodes.

Bert

Club Champion
Visit site
There is also “Breaking” Erin hills and TPC Sawgrass also in the same format. These are a must watch. Joe Hooks in the sawgrass episode is an absolute baller!!!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
There is also “Breaking” Erin hills and TPC Sawgrass also in the same format. These are a must watch. Joe Hooks in the sawgrass episode is an absolute baller!!!

He is, but he’s a professional, thought the objective was to get amateur players to play from the pro tees, not pros ?‍♂️

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
He did another one on playing RSG, which was good too. Prefer this format to his own attempts at the same (playing the course setup for pros) in which he comes across as mostly sulking…