Breadsall Priory

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Morning all. Missus has surprised me with a night at the marriott and a round on the Priory tomorrow. just looking to get abit of information on the course? Experiences?

Also shes 16 weeks pregnant and said she will walk with me... Saw a review its a struggle up and down hills? Would you think its a difficult walk when wet?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played it last year in the summer, and there can be some real hills. I'm not sure I would want my missus to be doing some of the hills whilst pregnant. It's a typical hotel course really..some really fiddly holes, but some good holes. Enjoy the tee shot on 11, if I remember rightly, and try to keep it on the fairway on the 1st and 18th!!

D

Deleted member 1147

I play there every few years in matches, and to be honest I don't like it.

there are some decent holes on the back 9, particularly the 11th, you tee off from up high and hit over the driveway to a fairway approx. 100ft below.

Around the turn there are a few Mickey Mouse holes: 8 9 & 10, all right angle doglegs which need the correct distance off the tee or you will be stymied.

It's a decent course, but not my favourite, I hope you enjoy it however.

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's a good walk around it. People will often feel it in their calves after.
Some could be skipped easy enough by her whilst u play some holes that go down and then back up E.g 11 and 12, 13 and 14 even on 1 she could go to 2nd green and wait and similar on 6 by meeting u on 7th fairway.
9 also is back at club house.