Bracknell, Ascot, Camberley etc. Sunday 23rd Aug

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm up in the Bracknell area for the weekend 22nd - 23rd August. I'm playing Swinley Forest on the Saturday and looking for a game on the Sunday before heading back down to Devon. Can anyone help out?

fripnchips

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Very jealous of Swinley (will find a way to get out there one day). I play at Royal Ascot but wouldn't be able to get there until 5pm which i'm guessing will be too late if your heading back to Devon?

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I reckon you just had to tell people you are playing Swinley!! :D (I am there on Thursday next week. First visit for nearly 20 years. Love it!)

Big fan of Buddleigh too...

I'm lucky enough to play Swinley on a regular basis as I know a fair few artizan members. You'll notice the difference if you've not played it for 20 years. They have thinned out the trees quite substantially and also added a lot of new tees to lengthen the course.

Very jealous of Swinley (will find a way to get out there one day). I play at Royal Ascot but wouldn't be able to get there until 5pm which i'm guessing will be too late if your heading back to Devon?

Aye, I hope to be half way home by 5pm, but thanks anyway.