Boxing/UFC 2018-24

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Usyk v Dubois. Usyk never got out of second gear to dispose of Dubois. Dubois didn’t through enough leather to put Usyk under pressure. But that 'low blow' from Dubois didn’t look that low to me though - looked on the belt.

Last edited:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
i think for Fury as long as he was prepared it would never have been an issue
Agreed.
Fury is a terrible match up for Usyk.
Usyk is usually the more skilled fighter,won’t be against Fury.
Fury will be too big for him.
Just need fury to stop talking 💩 & take the fight.

Also Joshua v Wilder….. yes please

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed.
Fury is a terrible match up for Usyk.
Usyk is usually the more skilled fighter,won’t be against Fury.
Fury will be too big for him.
Just need fury to stop talking 💩 & take the fight.

Also Joshua v Wilder….. yes please

all agreed. usyk is a problem for everyone bar Fury. AJ feels a bit like our Rugy team - should be really good but excells in producing :poop: over recent years. maybe that will change. I hope it will as an aggressive old AJ (not sure if that is possible) i think will beat Wilder as long as he doesn't get hit, which would be the thousand dollar question. But in general the state of the division is super poor and everyone moaning about no deeals with all others. They should do 4 (or at least 3) fights a year without throwing their toys out of pram

Pin-seeker

Visit site
all agreed. usyk is a problem for everyone bar Fury. AJ feels a bit like our Rugy team - should be really good but excells in producing :poop: over recent years. maybe that will change. I hope it will as an aggressive old AJ (not sure if that is possible) i think will beat Wilder as long as he doesn't get hit, which would be the thousand dollar question. But in general the state of the division is super poor and everyone moaning about no deeals with all others. They should do 4 (or at least 3) fights a year without throwing their toys out of pram
I don’t rate Wilder as a skilled fighter like Usyk.
But I genuinely think he’s the biggest hitter ever.
If he lands one on AJ he’s not getting up.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Something felt off about that. Whether Smith did hurt his ankle or not - he fought very much within himself. Eubank dominated and boxed well, potentially a shut out. I wouldn’t really want to see a rubber match. Oh… and I can’t stand Kalle Sauerland.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Something felt off about that. Whether Smith did hurt his ankle or not - he fought very much within himself. Eubank dominated and boxed well, potentially a shut out. I wouldn’t really want to see a rubber match. Oh… and I can’t stand Kalle Sauerland.
😄, yes Kalle...Eubank was in more danger from Kalle legging it in at the end than he was from Smith!