Boxing/UFC 2018-24

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
How bad was eubank last night, I gave Williams 7 rounds vs 5 to jr but obviously jr got 4 knock downs. I have noticed jrs last few fights, his punch output has seriously dropped off. His intensity was his main attribute. Also don’t think Williams punch resistance has gone he simply walked onto a few stiff jabs and that really does make a difference. Either way none are winning a world title now unless they get a very weak champion on his way out.

Eubank jnr is great at the level he is now but step him up to a world title bout and I can't see him winning. I think you have it spot on

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Any interest in the Khan v Brook fight?
Obviously it should have happened a few years ago,but I still want to see it.
Khan is proper in Brooks head.

G1z1

Visit site
Any interest in the Khan v Brook fight?
Obviously it should have happened a few years ago,but I still want to see it.
Khan is proper in Brooks head.
I’ll be watching. I expect someone will get blown out early but not sure who. If I was to bet I think I would edge towards Khan by ko

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Interesting that the bookies have Brook as favourite. To be fair he has only ever lost against top top world class opposition, but bar those losses has not faced the same level of opposition as Khan. I actually think Brook wins though and within 5 rounds.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
☝ (post 586 post merge!) agree
Cynic in me thinks it may somehow be a draw so there can be a re-match ?
The lack of recent activity makes it tough. As @Fromtherough says, the bookies seem to be leaning towards Brook. You do have the sense he is more emotional about the fight, whether that is a good thing ?‍♂️

Last edited:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
☝ (post 586 post merge!) agree
Cynic in me thinks it may somehow be a draw so there can be a re-match ?
The lack of recent activity makes it tough. As @Fromtherough says, the bookies seem to be leaning towards Brook. You do have the sense he is more emotional about the fight, whether that is a good thing ?‍♂️
Brook looked like he was going to cry when they did Gloves are off ?

G1z1

Visit site
No chance of a rematch in this one, they hate each other too much. Whoever wins is never risking it again. Kind of similar to when marquez finally slept Pacman he was offered huge money to do it again but the money could never match the feeling of ending with one over Pacman.

Bamberdele21

Visit site
No chance of a rematch in this one, they hate each other too much. Whoever wins is never risking it again. Kind of similar to when marquez finally slept Pacman he was offered huge money to do it again but the money could never match the feeling of ending with one over Pacman.

At this stage of their careers they will want to go where the money is and I’m certain after tonight’s numbers they will want to run it back.

Big stadium for Part 2 incoming

And Pacquiao vs Marquez ran it back FOUR times. Probably the worst example you could have used ever ?

Last edited:

babylonsinger

Visit site
Absolute joke that this is on PPV. Not much of a boxing fan but from what I've seen in the build up both fighters have allowed the emotion to get to them. Perhaps that is in an attempt to sell the fight I guess