Boxing/UFC 2018-24

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Made him look silly!

Goat
I fancied Jones for the win,but expected Gane to give him a fight.
I don’t see any current Heavyweight giving Jones too much trouble tbh.
Would prefer him to go back to LH & fight Prochazka (once he gets the belt back).

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Decent card tonight. Most looking forward to seeing Gaethje fight. Definitely one of my favourites. Fiziev is a great watch too and on a decent run, so should be a good fight.

Edwards v Usman is a strange one. Before the kick, Edwards was stalling to an easy defeat. The bookies obviously think the last fight was a freak result. Prior to that though, Edwards was on a tear. This is their rubber match too. I think Usman wins unfortunately. Would love that not to be the case though.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Decent card tonight. Most looking forward to seeing Gaethje fight. Definitely one of my favourites. Fiziev is a great watch too and on a decent run, so should be a good fight.

Edwards v Usman is a strange one. Before the kick, Edwards was stalling to an easy defeat. The bookies obviously think the last fight was a freak result. Prior to that though, Edwards was on a tear. This is their rubber match too. I think Usman wins unfortunately. Would love that not to be the case though.

Yeah same for me.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Usman make it a boring fight.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Loving the fact that tonight’s event is running at UK time.

Looking forward to the final 2 fights now !!

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As a boxing fan, it’s great to see how effective a simple jab can be in MMA. Turned the fight around. What a fight.

Great fight and a good win for Gaethje. What a tempo they fought at. Would love to see it again.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
This is really doing my head in now.

I'm a massive fan of Fury as a boxer and I give him a lot of credit for coming back after his mental health breakdown and doing what he has since - but for the love of god is this man a pain in the rear end when it comes to getting fights on.

BUT

He moves the goalposts all the time in negotiations yet he holds one belt to Uysk's 3. Why should he get more purse? Just do everyone a favour 50/50 purse split and agree to a rematch clause and get the fight on before its too late - AGAIN!!!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
This is really doing my head in now.

I'm a massive fan of Fury as a boxer and I give him a lot of credit for coming back after his mental health breakdown and doing what he has since - but for the love of god is this man a pain in the rear end when it comes to getting fights on.

BUT

He moves the goalposts all the time in negotiations yet he holds one belt to Uysk's 3. Why should he get more purse? Just do everyone a favour 50/50 purse split and agree to a rematch clause and get the fight on before its too late - AGAIN!!!
Him and his old man are full of 💩

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I do think Fury deserves the lion share. He is the draw, has the bigger profile and is the lineal champion. Usyk whilst undoubtedly talented has only fought 3 people at heavyweight. Interestingly, he has not KO’d any of them. Agree that Fury and his team are rubbish at getting agreements in place though.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
AJ returns this weekend vs Franklin

Its a pretty simple one for me - AJ must win in style. Get in that ring and show the world why you became a 2x World Champion and walk away with your opponent on the canvas.

Anything else and his career is in tatters - really hope he gets it done!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Heard something on the radio yesterday about Carl Froch baiting Conor McGregor into an MMA fight. Unless I’m missing something completely obvious (does CF have a secret black belt in BJJ?) he’d get destroyed 🤣

just another retired fighter running his mouth trying to stay current, not a chance he steps into the cage with McGregor

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
just another retired fighter running his mouth trying to stay current, not a chance he steps into the cage with McGregor

To be fair, McGregors not exactly a great MMA fighter anymore, maybe when he was young and hungry but he's a show pony these days.

Could actually see the fight happening, its pretty clear Froch is gagging for some of this new money coming in to combat sports. He was calling out Jake Paul :ROFLMAO:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
To be fair, McGregors not exactly a great MMA fighter anymore, maybe when he was young and hungry but he's a show pony these days.

Could actually see the fight happening, its pretty clear Froch is gagging for some of this new money coming in to combat sports. He was calling out Jake Paul :ROFLMAO:

still 5 or 6 levels above where a 45 year old ex boxer would be in the cage lol, Froch should stick to poker

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
still 5 or 6 levels above where a 45 year old ex boxer would be in the cage lol, Froch should stick to poker

It'd just be an exhibition slug fest though! That's all these idiots doing all the cross-discipline seem capable of.

McGregor doesn't belong in a ring and Froch doesn't belong in a cage :ROFLMAO: