Boxing/UFC 2018-24

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Dubois famously (and sensibly) took a knee versus Joyce. This time it appeared his leg was injured. Not heard an explanation for it yet.

Chisora was a good punchbag for 10 rounds. Brave and durable, as always. That didn’t tell us anything about Fury. Hopefully, he gets a deal done with Usyk or Joshua.

4LEX

Visit site
I was going to order it out of habit but saw it was £26.95! Good to see Fury back in the ring though even it was a glorified warm up.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Pimblett scraped a result last night. No idea how it was given unanimously - but it was close. I quite like him, but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s found out as a hype train soon.

In the light heavyweight title fight I thought Ankalaev did enough. A split draw in a title fight where the belt is vacant is the worst result. What happens next? Do they have to replay it?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pimblett scraped a result last night. No idea how it was given unanimously - but it was close. I quite like him, but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s found out as a hype train soon.

In the light heavyweight title fight I thought Ankalaev did enough. A split draw in a title fight where the belt is vacant is the worst result. What happens next? Do they have to replay it?

Yes, I thought Paddy lost. I think in a better quality fight he'll get caught out. Think it might be curtains for Till unfortunately.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Francis Ngannou released by the UFC.
Jones v Gane for the Heavyweight title ?
Apparently they offered him more than Lesner and the most in heavyweight history. Wonder if he was serious about a fight with Fury and didn’t want tying up in a contract. It doesn’t sit well with me as it almost harks back to the old days of the UFC where those competing for the belt are not the ‘best’.

I think Gane cause Jones problems.