Boxing/UFC 2018-24

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sounds like the promoters feel that BBBC did not follow due process in not sanctioning a bout following a VADA (not UKAD) flag. I quite feel sorry for Eubank in all this (but not that sorry). Despite there now being no purse, you’d think he’d be recompensed. He’s cut weight - he looked shredded yesterday. Probably had a bit of hard yards to do in terms of water cutting but he looked in good shape.

Wouldn’t surprise me if this never happens now.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Officially postponed. :confused:. Have doubts whether this will still happen further down the line.

Matchroom and Eddie having major wobbles. Rightly or wrongly couldn't get AJ in with Fury and now this with Conor Benn.

It’s hardly the promoters fault that one of the boxers is a drugs cheat lol. Was looking forward to a good sesh in the pub on Saturday watching this ?

4LEX

Visit site
Hope not but all her wins have gone the distance. She'll come out all guns blazing but I suspect she'll get carried away and if one lands from Marshall it's goodnight. Love to see Marshall get the win in style.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Hope not but all her wins have gone the distance. She'll come out all guns blazing but I suspect she'll get carried away and if one lands from Marshall it's goodnight. Love to see Marshall get the win in style.
Next weeks UFC is what I’m looking forward to.
Card is stacked ?

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll go for Shields on points boxing at distance.

The fight before is more tasty, a real grudge match.

Wilder...I wonder after all this time out will he be a different fighter? I reckon he'll be much the same as before and KO on 4.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shields or Marshall tonight? Should be a good tear up. Shields on points or Marshall KO for me.
Not really had much interest in women’s boxing before. This one has caught my attention though. Quite a lot of media interest, plus Marshall is from just up the road. Hope she wins, but from what I’ve read will likely need the KO do so.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'll go for Shields on points boxing at distance.

The fight before is more tasty, a real grudge match.

Wilder...I wonder after all this time out will he be a different fighter? I reckon he'll be much the same as before and KO on 4.
Is a lot lighter than he was than for the third Fury fight. I don’t think he’ll ever lose that power, so will always be a threat. He wasn’t the best technically, so I imagine he’ll just try and land one of his huge punches. Helenius is well known to him as a former sparring partner.

Is it being shown over here?

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is a lot lighter than he was than for the third Fury fight. I don’t think he’ll ever lose that power, so will always be a threat. He wasn’t the best technically, so I imagine he’ll just try and land one of his huge punches. Helenius is well known to him as a former sparring partner.

Is it being shown over here?

Google says its a PPV via the Fite App around 5am in the morning. I'll catch the highlights much later me thinks.

4LEX

Visit site
The more you watch boxing the more bent it gets. I'm going to file it in the same draw as F1 and give it a swerve. Shocking.

4LEX

Visit site
Needs to be 7, 9 or 11 judges now. Three are more liable to corruption. No surprise it's always the underdog that gets the decison.

Stick all your savings on Shields now.