Boxing/UFC 2018-24

G1z1

Visit site
Well that was entertaining while it lasted lol always looked like a ko for brook after the first round. Nice to see them shake hands after the fight, hopefully they can become friends like froch and groves you never know lol

Bamberdele21

Visit site
Calm down mate,Brook looked good against a poor Khan.

Agreed but Brooks profile is back and it would make sense to make a big fight and payday against Jr which is a fight I’m interested in.

I thought Khan would bring more to the table to warrant a rematch but I have absolutely no issues with the stoppage.

Last edited:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Agreed but Brooks profile is back and it would make sense to fight to make a big fight and payday against Jr which is a fight I’m interested in.

I thought Khan would bring more to the table to warrant a rematch but I have absolutely no issues with the stoppage.

Stoppage was definitely correct as Khan was out on his feet and best he walks out the ring on his own.

Although Brook was great tonight he beat someone who was shot. I think taking on Eubank Jr is very risky for Brook but if the public want it, then it makes £££££ sense.