Boris has Covid 19

D

Deleted member 1740

Wow.

That wasn't in the script!

What wasnt?

I'd like to know how he has been tested without being on deaths door like the rest of us?

After all we're in this together ??

Wolf

Visit site
What wasnt?

I'd like to know how he has been tested without being on deaths door like the rest of us?

Because he's in charge of running the country and therefore a key worker.

Can be annoyed about it all you like but its a fact he has an important role in this and should have been tested, same if it was first minister or any head of Parliament in any country.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Because he's in charge of running the country and therefore a key worker.

Can be annoyed about it all you like but its a fact he has an important role in this and should have been tested, same if it was first minister or any head of Parliament in any country.

Man that though out rational response isn't going to be liked!

???

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What wasnt?

So you think that is not important for the man in charge of running the country to have such a test. I would class him as a keyworker regardless of how I felt about the man personally.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
So you think that is not important for the man in charge of running the country to have such a test. I would class him as a keyworker regardless of how I felt about the man personally.

It's the same on Facebook, people who hate the Tories and Boris with the knives out straight away. Some things I've read are truly embarrassing, hoping he dies from it etc :rolleyes:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bit strange there was no sign of the persistent cough he said he has in the video he's just put on twitter.

Could it be he's had enough of the daily briefings?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Obviously he’s been seen a lot on Tv with the Chancellor and his health experts,pretty worrying if the others show symptoms.
Also as it incubates over a period of days surely some if not all at the press conferences are in danger.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Probably a bit like Prince Charles

been shaking too many hands lately and going inside fridges may have slowed it down.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I can’t understand why people would be upset if they test the prime minister or future king.

But when these guys get delivery slots at Ocado ... which we can’t ;-)