Books - what are you reading just now?

Finally got my paws on John Connolly's-A Time Of Torment-one of the recommended Charlie Parker series, by someone on here- so no doubt it'll be great;)
Still trying to get through 'Landslide-The final days of trump' and also 'All Out War-The full story of how BREXIT sank Britain's Political class'
They confirm ( in my mind at least ) that both TRUMP and JOHNSTON are paranoid headcases, and should be in psychriatic institutions!!:rolleyes:
Charlie Parker novels are superb but they do need reading in order as it is an ongoing storyline..

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Charlie Parker novels are superb but they do need reading in order as it is an ongoing storyline..
Thank you kind sir, I've had a request into my local library now for -6wks? now, but actually found this one by accident on 'Returns' shelf:rolleyes:
Asked the girl if any news about my 'ordering the series?..Full of apologies, but could'nt find it on the 'new-super dooper computer system'--Oh, really? Well that's weird 'cos it was you who put the request in for me:(
Give the girl her due right enough...said the series seems to be v.popular + the new system is a load of :poop: with all sorts of hassles being thrown up-needless to say, no-one from management in the building to be asked questions of- now isn't that a surprise????:whistle::whistle: