BMW PGA Championship Pro Am

• Thread starter Deleted member 1418
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1418

Anyone else going to this next week? My brother has somehow wrangled himself a spot in the same four-ball as David Howell and Ian Wright (unfortunately he couldn't get me in :angry:!) but by way of consolation has got me a VIP pass that apparently allows me inside the ropes and 'access all areas' :) :thup: :whoo:

Cannot wait seeing all the pros close up. Will be digging out my GM Centenary flag and trying to get as many signatures as possible! :)

G

guest100718

Im going along with 2 of my kids. I went last year and it was about 30 degrees!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Should be a good day out and an access all area pass isn't to be sniffed at. I'd be down the range from early on and watching the good the bad and the ugly swings on offer before going out with and watching your brother

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Rain or shine, I will be there from Tuesday to Sunday. I will mostly be round holes 1-7 until play has been completed on those holes, then I will be putting my feet up in a "tent" on the 1st of the East course :)

On Sunday I will most probably also be somewhere on 17 & 18 as the last few groups come through.

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Friday for me with HID, it's her favourite day out of the year.

TXL, I'll try to find you to say hi :thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sounds good Paul, but can't believe they let ex Reading footballers play in the Pro Am.;)

I assume 'access all areas' covers all the bars ?:whistle:

Don't forget to try and get some stuff for the H4H auction.:thup:

D

Deleted member 1418

Should be a good day out and an access all area pass isn't to be sniffed at. I'd be down the range from early on and watching the good the bad and the ugly swings on offer before going out with and watching your brother

I'm not going to waste my time watching two knobs like my brother and Ian Wright duff it round! I'll be watching the real celebrities!!

D

Deleted member 1418

Sounds good Paul, but can't believe they let ex Reading footballers play in the Pro Am.;)

I assume 'access all areas' covers all the bars ?:whistle:

Don't forget to try and get some stuff for the H4H auction.:thup:

Neither can I Rich! When I said that to him his response was "But I am a Reading FC legend"; he didn't appreciate the subtle "Reading FC bell end more like" I threw back at him!

I'll see what I can ahem liberate from Wentworth whilst I am there for H4H!

And my pass does apparently get me into the hospitality tents. Can't see there being many pies as part of the catering though!